First you need a GPRS enabled phone.#
- Take a picture
- Options => Send => Via e-mail
- Email Address/Subject
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Subject: Title of your photo
- Password/Category or Gallery
- Add the password on the first line (body text)
- Add a colon – “:” -, immediately after your password
- Add the shortcut of your category or gallery
- Options => Send
Subject: Me at Street Parade
- To get a good picture quality: Sending Options => Image size => Large
- If you don’t want to type your email address again and again. Make a “New Contact” under “Contacts first. If you then send your picture you can use: Options => Add Recipient => Choose Name
- You can use Templates, to make your life much easier. Go to “Messaging”, “My folders”, “Templates”. Then Options => New Template. Now you can write your password:category combination. Next time you don’t have to type the “password:category”, you just select it: Options => Insert => Template => Select template.
* This is just a dummy email address. Use the one which is created for you or as in the case of the Eventblog, use event at kaywa.ch.